+1-613-438-5854 Canada Eastern Standard Time
Trinity Amps on Facebook.
14656 County Rd. 21
Open by Appointment only. Please email or call.
- OSD Layout OSD Schematic OSD Black Relay Board Layout OSD Green Relay Board Layout
OSD Trilator Tube Fx Layout
- Tramp Schematic TrampLayout
- TC15 Schematic TC15 Layout
- Tweed Schematic Tweed Layout
- Triwatt Schematic Triwatt Layout 5V OD Layout 3V OD Layout
- 18 WATT
- 18 Watt sIII Schematic 18Watt sIII layout
- 18 Watt Plexi schematic 18 Watt Plexi layout
- 18 Watt Plexi Mk.II Schematic 18Watt Plexi Mk.II Layout
- 18 Watt TMB Schematic 18 Watt TMB layout
- 18 Watt Custom Plexi Schematic 18Watt Custom Plexi Layout
- Thor Schematic Thor Layout
- TripTop schematic TripTop Layout TripTop Bias Supply Note TripTop Tone Board Layout
- Triton Schematic Triton Layout
- 18 Watt v6 Schematic 18Watt v6 layout v8
- 18 Watt v6 Plexi Schematic 18Watt v6 plexi layout v7
- 18 Watt v6 Plexi Mk.II schematic 18 Watt v6 Plexi Mk. II layout v7
- 18 Watt v6 TMB Schematic 18Watt v6 TMB Layout v2
On-Line Builders Guides
- Builders Guide General Safety and Voltage Measurements
- Builders Guide General Theory
- Builders Guide General Troubleshooting
- OSD Builder’s Guide
- 18 Watt Builder’s Guide
- Thor Builder’s Guide
- Tweed Builder’s Guide
- TC15 Builder’s Guide
- Tramp Builder’s Guide
- Triwatt Builder’s Guide
- VRM Builder’s Guide
- Tube Fx Builder’s Guide
- TripTop Builder’s Guide
- Triton Builder’s Guide
- TriFly PCB Builder’s Guide
- Trinity Amps Forum
- 18 Watt
- Trip Top
- Resources (requires Forum membership)
Your Trinity Amplifier MUST have a serial number to be covered by our warranty. It is located on a rear panel, typically close to the power cord. The purchase date will be based on our records of the sale.
If our product proves defective in materials or workmanship within one year of purchase we will arrange for repair or replacement. Customer is responsible for shipping charges. This warranty does not include damage to the product resulting from negligence, accident or misuse as determined by Trinity Amps. This warranty is transferable. Tubes guaranteed 90 days.
Kits are guaranteed to function as advertised when built according to the provided instruction, supplemental information from the Trinity Amps forum or specific email support. Mistakes can occur in packaging complex kits. Check the contents carefully against the Bill of Materials and email us with any questions. We will make a single shipment at the purchaser’s request to complete the kit.
KIT RETURN POLICY
In the unlikely event you need to return a kit please note that we accept returns of unused/unbuilt kits if you have changed your mind or special circumstances require.
We do not accept returns of used or built kits or any special-order items.
We charge a 15% restocking fee on unused kits when returns are due to customer error. If your return is due to our error, we will not charge any restocking fee.
Sales taxes and/or VAT are not recoverable by us and therefore not refundable.
We do not accept freight collect packages on returns. It is the customer’s responsibility to pay brokerage, fees or taxes or any other charges on returns.
To initiate ANY return, kit or other, email or call us for approval.
Once you’ve received your return approval, safely pack your items in the box you received from Trinity Amps or a similar box. Be sure to include all the cables, tube, panels and accessories!
Once you’ve packed the box, clearly write “RETURN” in large letters on the outside using permanent marker. Then, ship it back, Pre-Paid to Trinity Amps Shipping Address using First Class Mail, UPS, FedEx, etc.
We will inspect your return against the Bill of Materials and ensure that the items are not damaged, scratched or used in any way.
Finally, for approved returns we will refund or replace your item(s). Your refund will be calculated as follows:
85% of Sale Value minus damage or missing parts minus incurred shipping/receiving expenses.
The SALE VALUE used for refund calculations will NOT include original shipping or any taxes.
Depending on your request, we will refund you by check, e-transfer, PayPal or credit your account, or replace your item.
Please be aware that it can take as long as 30 days until you receive your check or replacement item.
Trinity Amps Inc. reserves the right to amend / change these guidelines without notice. If you have any questions, email us and we will get back to you as soon as possible.