+1-613-438-5854 Canada EST
Trinity Amps on Facebook.
14656 County Rd. 21
Open by Appointment only. Please email or call.
Your Trinity Amplifier must have a serial number to be covered by our warranty. It is located on a rear panel, typically close to the power cord. The purchase date will be based on our records of the sale.
If our product proves defective in materials or workmanship within one year of purchase we will arrange for repair or replacement. Customer is responsible for shipping charges. This warranty does not include damage to the product resulting from negligence, accident or misuse as determined by Trinity Amps. This warranty is transferable. Tubes guaranteed 90 days.
Kits are guaranteed to function as advertised when built according to the provided instruction, supplemental information from the Trinity Amps forum or specific email support. Mistakes can occur in packaging complex kits. Check the contents carefully against the Bill of Materials and email us with any questions. We will make a single shipment at the purchaser’s request to complete the kit.
- OSD Layout OSD Schematic OSD Black Relay Board Layout OSD Green Relay Board Layout
OSD Fx Layout
- TripTop schematic TripTop Layout
- Triton Schematic v5 Triton Layout
- Tramp Schematic TrampLayout
- TC15 Schematic TC15 Layout
- Tweed Schematic Tweed Layout
- Triwatt Schematic Triwatt Layout Triwatt OD Layout
- 18 Watt sIII Schematic 18Watt sIII layout
- 18 Watt Plexi schematic 18 Watt Plexi layout
- 18 Watt Plexi Mk.II Schematic 18Watt Plexi Mk.II Layout
- 18 Watt TMB Schematic 18 Watt TMB layout v5
- 18 Watt v6 Schematic 18Watt v6 layout v8
- 18 Watt v6 Plexi Schematic 18Watt v6 plexi layout v7
- 18 Watt v6 Plexi Mk.II schematic 18 Watt v6 Plexi Mk. II layout v7
- 18 Watt v6 TMB Schematic 18Watt v6 TMB Layout v2
On-Line Builders Guides
- OSD Builder’s Guide
- 18 Watt Builder’s Guide
- Tweed Builder’s Guide
- TC15 Builder’s Guide
- Tramp Builder’s Guide
- TripTop Builder’s Guide
- Triton Builder’s Guide
- TriFly PCB Builder’s Guide
- Triwatt Builder’s Guide
- VRM Builder’s Guide
- Tube Fx Builder’s Guide