Trinity Tweed Style Cabinets
Our Tweed, Tramp, and Triton amps can be housed in their own custom Tweed cabinets. A classic looking Fender , tweed era cabinet built to Vintage Fender specs and lacquered with tinted lacquer for that aged look. Seams are matched closely as they were back in the day. They can also be tolexed to your preference.
These are perfect for the DIY builder who wants to build their own amp but finish it off with a professional looking cabinet.
- TWEED: Tweed Fabric Tinted and lacquered
- TOLEX: Baby Blue Levant,Black: 1) Levant, 2) Elephant, 3) Panama/Vox/Hiwatt style/ 4) Nubex/rough/DrZ style, 5) Taurus (Buggy Whip) smooth Mesa Style,Blonde: 1) Fender Rough Blonde and 2) Smooth levant Blonde,Brown: Fender Rough Brown,Gator patern, dark brown Gator patern, dark brown,Green Marshall Jade (dark),Ivory/ Off white Levant,Navy Blue Levant,Orange: 1) Panama 2) Rough,Purple Levant (Marshall style),Red Levant,Regent Blue Levant,Silver Levant (Marshall Jubilee),Snake Skin (Python) Grey/black,Vox Fawn,Western: tooled Brown and Black,White Bright Levant and panama,Wine Red (Burgundy) Taurus (Buggy Whip) Levant (Chardonay),Slate Gray Bronco Tolex,
- TWEED HANDLE: Brown leather / chrome Fender Tweed
- HANDLE: Brown leather / chrome Fender Tweed, Black Strap / Chrome ends HIWATT,Black Strap / Gold ends Marshall, Black Dog Bone Leather style Matchless, Ampeg
- CORNERS: Chrome 2 leg notched, Black 2 leg notched
- TWEED GRILL CLOTH: Oxblood with gold stripe (1950’s tweed style), Oxblood, early 1960’s Fender style solid colour
- GRILL CLOTH: Fender Style:Black, Silver: 1) Blackface 2) Aged Blackface, Silverface silver/turqoisë (1969 Fender style), Wheat/Tan, mid 1960’s Fender style with light brown stripe. Marshall Style: Basket weave (Tan cane weave), Brown and Tan (same as JTM60 grill), Large Check, Pinstripe, Salt and Pepper. Vox Style: Brown Diamond, Black Diamond. Others: Ampeg dark blue/grey,Black & Tan w/ Gold sparkle (Mojotone),Jute Mesa style,Silver Matrix (Mojotone)
- Tweed cabinets use Local Ontario, Canada 3/4″ Pine
- Finger joints for extremely strong construction.
- Choice of finish and hardware
- All mounting hardware for speakers