Marshall Style Cabinets
Our Marshall style cabinets are built and finished to closely resemble the Vintage Marshall product line. With Black Levant and gold bead, piping, handles and grill accents, you are assured to have the look and feel of the real thing!
These are perfect for the builder who wants to build their own amp but finish it off with a professional looking cabinet. Just let your imagination run wild!
- TOLEX: Baby Blue Levant,Black: 1) Levant, 2) Elephant, 3) Panama/Vox/Hiwatt style/ 4) Nubex/rough/DrZ style, 5) Taurus (Buggy Whip) smooth Mesa Style,Blonde: 1) Fender Rough Blonde and 2) Smooth levant Blonde,Brown: Fender Rough Brown,Gator patern, dark brownGator patern, dark brown,Green Marshall Jade (dark),Ivory/ Off white Levant,Navy Blue Levant,Orange: 1) Panama 2) Rough,Purple Levant (Marshall style),Red Levant,Regent Blue Levant,Silver Levant (Marshall Jubilee),Snake Skin (Python) Grey/black,Tweed, Fabric Tinted and lacquered,Vox Fawn,Western: tooled Brown and Black,White Bright Levant and panama,Wine Red (Burgundy) Taurus (Buggy Whip) Levant (Chardonay),Slate Gray Bronco Tolex,
- PIPING: White,Black,Silver,Gold,Green
- BEADING STRING: Gold,White,Black,Gold
- HANDLE: Black Strap / Chrome ends HIWATT,Black Strap / Gold ends Marshall,Brown leather / chrome Fender Tweed, Black Dog Bone Leather style Matchless, Ampeg
- VENT GRILL: White,Black,Gold,Silver,
- GRILL CLOTH: Fender Style:,Black, Oxblood with gold stripe (1950’s tweed style), Oxblood, early 1960’s Fender style solid colour, Silver: 1) Blackface 2) Aged Blackface, Silverface silver/turqoisë (1969 Fender style), Wheat/Tan, mid 1960’s Fender style with light brown stripe. Marshall Style: Basket weave (Tan cane weave), Brown and Tan (same as JTM60 grill), Large Check, Pinstripe, Salt and Pepper. Vox Style: Brown Diamond, Black Diamond. Others: Ampeg dark blue/grey,Black & Tan w/ Gold sparkle (Mojotone),Jute Mesa style,Silver Matrix (Mojotone)
When customers inquire about Trinity custom cabinets, they may ask for special Tolex colors, textures, metal corners, special piping, grill cloth, handles etc. We are able to accommodate most requests. Just click Inquire.
- Uses 1/2″, 5/8″ or 3/4″ Baltic birch multi-layer plywood
- Finger joints for extremely strong Combo and Speaker Cabinet construction.
- Biscuit joints on head cabinets for extremely strong construction
- Choice of finish and hardware
- All mounting hardware for speakers
- Speaker jacks on extension cabinets, Rubber feet, Vent mesh where required
- Optional Stereo-Mono switch on 212 extension cabinets
- Optional Closed Back panel on open back cabinets
- A special feature designed into our Marshall style combo cabinets are chassis mounting boards. These are installed to rear-mount your chassis and hold it in place to facilitate servicing. This is a very important feature.
Payments can be made through PayPal to email@example.com. Payments can also be made using Interac e-Transfer, money order, cashier’s or personal check to Trinity Amps Inc.
We accept Canadian credit cards at our shop or by phone.
If you are located outside of Canada and want to make a payment using a VISA or Mastercard, an invoice will be provided using PayPal’s credit card service. No PayPal account is required.
Please be sure to send your full shipping address and contact phone number when ordering. If you have any questions, please contact us for more information, visit our web site or forum.
All prices are listed in US dollars. Orders ship from Brighton, Ontario, Canada, applicable taxes not included. Specifications and prices subject to change without notice.
Trinity Amps Inc.
+1-613-438-5854 Canada EST
14656 County Rd. 21