trinityamps.com

Trinity Amps Guitar Amp Forum
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:44 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 5:25 am 

I'm a little confused about the DC30 schematic. I've recently picked up some suitable iron for this build and a friend recommended this site for info. What gives? I've searched for a legilble DC30 schem and haven't found one. I've googled it and only came up with some hand drawn depictions. Are these what you folks have been using? I've checked out Ceri@tone's layout, which is fine, but I'd rather see a good schem and possibly someone else's layout, if possible. Thanks for any help!

Chris

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 9:49 am 
Holy Ghost
Holy Ghost

We dont do DC-30s but the hand drawn schematic is what most people have used.
A couple of years ago, Daz [a member here] worked on a DC-30 layout & we helped a bit. He got it to work. I think some of this was transferred and adpoted by Ceri@tone for their model so you should be able to use that and the hand drawn schemo.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 2:01 pm 

dynaman wrote:
I'm a little confused about the DC30 schematic. I've recently picked up some suitable iron for this build and a friend recommended this site for info. What gives? I've searched for a legilble DC30 schem and haven't found one. I've googled it and only came up with some hand drawn depictions. Are these what you folks have been using? I've checked out Ceri@tone's layout, which is fine, but I'd rather see a good schem and possibly someone else's layout, if possible. Thanks for any help!

Chris

I've collected some DC-30 schematics over the years. Someone did a clean re-draw of the hand drawn one and I've saved that one here:

DC-30 Schematic

The resolution isn't too good. You may need to compare to the hand drawn to get everything:

Hand Drawn DC-30 Schematic

I hope these help.

*** OOPS! I just realized that I replied to something that's over a year old. Oh well. I'll leave these here for posterity and anyone else who's searching. ***

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 9:35 pm 
Holy Ghost
Holy Ghost

Thanks, It's all good!

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 12:42 pm 
Expert
Expert

StaticRick wrote:
I've collected some DC-30 schematics over the years. Someone did a clean re-draw of the hand drawn one and I've saved that one here: DC-30 Schematic The resolution isn't too good. You may need to compare to the hand drawn to get everything.

And the 100k screen resistors in the clean schematic should be 100 ohms.