trinityamps.com

Trinity Amps Guitar Amp Forum
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:45 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2020 11:14 pm 

This seems like my perfect amp. This is built from a Tube Town PX18 kit, with some modifications. Would I be able to get this out of the Plexi mkii build?

https://youtu.be/eGBc4lC8zaY

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2023 4:58 am 

I think you did before I saw this post, can you show me the results?

kick the buddy

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2023 12:30 am 

ledvedder wrote:
This seems like my perfect amp. This is built from a Tube Town PX18 kit, with some modifications. Would I be able to get this out of the Plexi mkii build?

https://youtu.be/eGBc4lC8zaYrooftop snipers

Sound great man! I'd be very interested in seeing your schematic or wich mods you performed as well, soon starting an 18 watt plexi build. Love the tones you're getting!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2023 6:15 am 

Thanks a lot for information, hope this will help me! Dealing with stat homework can be stressful, but it's a fundamental part of various academic disciplines. Seeking support for your stat homework can help you tackle it with confidence.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2024 12:54 am 

ledvedder wrote:

https://youtu.be/eGBc4lC8zaY buckshot roulette

The video highlights mods like a bright switch and master volume, which can alter the tone and gain structure compared to a standard Plexi MKII.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2024 10:36 pm 

The Plexi MkII is a modern interpretation of the classic Marshall Plexi amplifier, known for its raw, vintage rock tone. It typically features EL34 power tubes and has a distinct sound characterized by its high-gain overdrive and aggressive midrange.
On the other hand, the Tube Town PX18 kit is based on a different amplifier design and may have its own characteristics and tonal qualities. Without specific details about the modifications you're considering or the differences between the Tube Town PX18 and the Plexi MkII, it's challenging to provide a precise answer. scratch geometry dash
However, if you're interested in incorporating elements of the Plexi MkII into your Tube Town PX18 build, you may be able to achieve a similar tone and vibe with the right modifications. This could involve selecting appropriate components, tweaking the circuit design, or adjusting the amplifier settings to emulate the Plexi MkII's sound.