trinityamps.com

Trinity Amps Guitar Amp Forum
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:36 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Green tolex pics?
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2018 11:44 pm 

I built my 18W in 2006 but never got it 100% working until just now. I'm celebrating by finally buying a cabinet for it, and waffling between green and black tolex. Does anyone have good pics of their green tolex build to push me in that direction?

BTW, for future searchers to learn from my fail, I could never get the hi input of the 18W channel to work. It turns out the input jack was mistakenly wired to the center tab of the board in front of the tube. I only just noticed that the center tab is shorted to the cabinet ground. I moved that to the next hole over and everything is 100% now.

(BTW I never got a password reset email, tried twice and finally registered under a new name/email.)

Post subject: Re: Green tolex pics?
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2018 9:47 am 
Holy Ghost
Holy Ghost

Check the gallery here for tolex pictures: https://trinityamps.com/Gallery/index.p ... een-Levant

As for password resets, I just did a test (entering user ID & email) and immediately got an email to reset it:

Hello coco

You are receiving this notification because you have (or someone pretending to be you has) requested a new password be sent for your account on "trinityamps.com". If you did not request this notification then please ignore it, if you keep receiving it please contact the board administrator.

To use the new password you need to activate it. To do this click the link provided below.

ucp.php?mode=activate&u=2&k=xxxxxxxx

If successful you will be able to login using the following password:

Password: xxxxxxxxxxxx

You can of course change this password yourself via the profile page. If you have any difficulties please contact the board administrator.

--
Cheers! From Trinity Amps!