trinityamps.com

Trinity Amps Guitar Amp Forum
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:33 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 2:27 pm 
Experienced
Experienced

Hey everyone. I am selling my 18watt sIII combo.I built it from the kit in 2007 and built the Baltic Birch cabinet in Marshall purple last year.The kit was originally the head configuration,as in my avatar, which is why the tubes don't show , the vent on the top of the cabinet works well. It is loaded with EH el84s and ez81 rectifier,the preamp tubes are various ones from my collection, Sozo caps and a VRM kit that I built from scratch. It had a Trinity VRM previously but I used it in my 5E3 instead.The VRM control is a switched pot in the standby position. It is currently loaded with a Celestion G12 T-100 4ohm. which sounds very tight ,loud and crunchy(I hate trying to describe sound!)I also have a 25watt 8 ohm greenback pulled from my old 93 Vox ac30 which is a bit softer and smoother sounding.It comes with a heavy duty vinyl cover that I also made. ( I am an upholsterer)This amp has never let me down and am reluctant to sell it , but I use my Triwatt most of the time and I hate to see it sitting. Besides, I need to get some cash together for my other addiction which is Festool woodworking products.
$750 with the G12-100
$800 with the 25 watt greenback
or $700 without any speaker + shipping.
Paypal accepted(but hated, money orders work as well)
ImageImage
ImageImage

PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:23 pm 
Experienced
Experienced

Hey i just got a Festool Domino, and CT48 dust extractor for my shop. Killer joining system! :) I can see whay guys love the Festool stuff.

I know what it is like to be addicted to tools. Almost as bad, or maybe worse, than guitars and amps! ;)

Good luck with the sale, its a beauty (but I have 2 already).

AJC

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 12:13 am 
Experienced
Experienced

Cool! I really want a Domino. I got a CT36 vac, a TS 75 saw and a 1400 EQ router so far......I can see a lot more Festools in my future!!!