trinityamps.com

Trinity Amps Guitar Amp Forum
It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 2:35 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 12:31 pm 
Experienced
Experienced

I have a bunch of stuff I don't need on Craigslist, so I thought I'd throw it here too.

1) Celestion G12 Century Speaker for $160. -- currently listed in another thread...

2) Gibson 498T Bridge Pickup for $50. -- Modern ALNICO humbucker that I took directly out of my 1994 Les Paul Standard. The 490 series currently sell online for $90-$100.

3) Set of Two GFS Liverpool Retrotron Pickups for Gold for $50. -- These are the Filtertron style pickups that GFS makes with ALNICO magnets. Get Ricky-style tone in a standard humbucker rout. New ones are $40 each direct ($80 for the set).

4) USA Custom Guitars 12-string Tele-style Body for $70. -- Semi-hollow mahogany body; finished in Heritage Cherry nitrocellulose lacquer from the Guitar ReRanch; rear-routed; 12-string Gotoh bridge installed and included; pickguard with Gibson-style 3-way switch installed and included; three red pearl Q-Parts knobs included (one not shown); 3-way mini-toggle installed and included (for loads of pickup/booster/Q-filter/etc. options); originally routed for P-90s, but modified to accept standard humbucker rings. [Neck in picture NOT included.]. This sells for $315 new at USACG.

5) Warmoth Tele-style Neck for $50. -- This is a Tele neck with a Gibson vibe. It's mahogany with a rosewood fretboard and has a typically Gibson 24.75" scale. The neck has a Gibson style nitrocellulose finish: Heritage cherry in the back with a Goldtop Gold headstock (used to live on a Goldtop Tele I built). It has a 10"-16" compound radius, a Warmoth "Boatneck" back contour (big 'V') and 6105 frets. This sells for $177 new at Warmoth.