trinityamps.com

Trinity Amps Guitar Amp Forum
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:16 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2021 6:57 pm 

I just finished a Triton build (my first build actually, and other than a couple of solder joints to fix everything was very smooth).

The voltages I am getting on V1 are off from the documentation. The amp sounds great and in the ballpark of what I would expect from a circuit like this, although a little on the dark side and doesn't break up quite as much I would expect. I have never a played a Triton though, so don't know what exactly to expect from this amp.

The V1 voltages I am seeing are:

Pin 4: -1.6 (instead of -0.7)
Pin 6: 28 (instead of 22)
Pin 8: 190 (instead of 142)

All of my other voltages are spot on with the documentation. Are there any thoughts about what the cause might be? Are these differences impactful?

2nd question--When I engage the tone control, I get a slight volume boost. I would expect to actually get a slight volume cut with the tone control engaged. Is that volume boost expected?

Thanks in advance for any help.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2023 6:47 am 

Hello there, Im searching for similar information, can someone help me please? It's crucial to be cautious online, as there are many scammers out there. So scammers legitorscam.site is a valuable resource for identifying and avoiding fraudulent essay writing services.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2023 3:35 am 

Hello, I think the differences you've mentioned shouldn't have a significant impact on the overall performance or sound of the amp, especially if all other voltages are within the expected range. geometry dash lite

In addition, As for the tone control, I think it's not unusual to experience a slight volume boost when engaging it. Depending on the circuit design and components used, tone controls can sometimes introduce a small increase in volume. This can happen due to the interaction between the tone control circuitry and the overall gain structure of the amplifier. However, the volume boost should be subtle and not overpowering.