trinityamps.com

Trinity Amps Guitar Amp Forum
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:54 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Kit orders
PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2023 9:29 am 

Hello all, just wanted to see if anyone has received any kit pre orders yet. Last we heard early in April was materials were received at end of March and contact was going to be made to finalize payments and ship orders. I have since not received any responses to email or phone call about status.

Post subject: Re: Kit orders
PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2023 10:40 am 

This has me concerned. I just paid my 50% last Friday. Now I find this 2 week old post unanswered. This is not what I expected after reading all of the online posts about how great Trinity's customer support is. Did I make a mistake putting my money down?

Glenn

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2023 11:48 am 

Yes, I am a little more concerned, as my wife put the 50% down last December. Since the last mass email update from Trinity in early April, and prior to my post here she has sent 2 emails and left a phone message (all unanswered) trying see what the latest info is as well as trying to even confirm she is on the order list as she never received any type of confirmation of the order back in December. I had a good experience a few years ago with a TC15 kit, and I know it's a small business and getting supplies are problematic, but we have been in the dark for a couple months now.

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2023 11:49 am 

Yes, I am a little more concerned, as my wife put the 50% down last December. Since the last mass email update from Trinity in early April, and prior to my post here she has sent 2 emails and left a phone message (all unanswered) trying see what the latest info is as well as trying to even confirm she is on the order list as she never received any type of confirmation of the order back in December. I had a good experience a few years ago with a TC15 kit, and I know it's a small business and getting supplies are problematic, but we have been in the dark for a couple months now.

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2023 1:41 pm 

I think I'll give a week or so for a response, then I'll start the PayPal process to recover my money.

A little bit of communication goes a very long way for customer satisfaction.

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2023 9:56 am 

UPDATE - I did receive info back from Trinity, they said they had started shipping other model kits first due to the OSD complexity, but plan to start shipping OSD kits next week

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2023 11:11 am 

GREAT news, thank you for posting this!

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2023 1:15 pm 

I just received an update from Craig. He said they plan to ship out OSD kits next week. He said there is a backlog but that they will try to make it through the list. Not sure if I'll get one this time around, he didn't say if they have enough kits to complete the list and I'm sure I'm at the bottom because I just made the deposit which is quite fair. I certainly will not waste any time paying the remainder if/when they ask :)

Glenn

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2023 1:14 pm 

Well....it's been 2 weeks since I heard ANYTHING which I posted.

I'm curious, has anyone else received any information about these OSD kits? I see this topic getting a several views each day, please take a minute to say if you have or haven't heard anything.

To me the best thing would br a post from Craig himself with an update (hint hint :D )

Glenn

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2023 2:13 pm 

I'm wondering if they have to balance build backorders with kit backorders with stock they have available.

Still would be nice to receive periodic updates.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2023 8:59 am 

No news/update since 5/23 here either

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2023 9:01 am 
Holy Ghost
Holy Ghost

To all of our Deposit customers…
Kits have been shipping since April, the Tweeds are now up to current, a few more Trip Tops and those will be caught up. The OSDs are the most complicated; these started packing this week. Have found that suppliers shorted shipment of a few components needed to complete and will be re-ordering over the weekend. These items are typically in stock.

My apologies for the delayed communications and understand that this is frustrating. I am finding it very difficult to manage the disrupted supply chain, pack the kits, shipping, and keep up with the emails & calls. These activities are in evenings and weekends around a full time job that is keeping Trinity afloat until the full catalog and services can be restored in a post pandemic market.

I will also add more focus to this forum.

I appreciate your business and loyalty to the Trinity Amps brand. Things will improve once the backlog is caught up and new supply base is well established.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2023 1:23 pm 

Thanks for the update Stephen. Appreciate all of the hard work managing the supply chain challenges, working a full time job, and managing customer expectations. I cannot imagine the work it takes to do all of this basically in your spare time. I'll be waiting patiently until the notification comes in for payment!

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2023 4:06 pm 

Yes, definitely Thank You for the update. I had no idea the challenges you are facing but now that I do I fully understand the delay. Sorry to hear about the supply difficulties.

I'll also wait for my final charges, anxiously for sure but more patiently now.

Don't forget to take a day or two off so the stress doesn't get you down. I can't speak for anyone else but an extra couple of days waiting isn't going to bother me-what was bothering me was simply not knowing what was going on. Periodic updates would be GREAT.

OK I'll stop bothering you now...

Glenn

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2023 4:13 pm 

gm1ll wrote:
Thanks for the update Stephen. Appreciate all of the hard work managing the supply chain challenges, working a full time job, and managing customer expectations. I cannot imagine the work it takes to do all of this basically in your spare time. I'll be waiting patiently until the notification comes in for payment!

Appreciate your response. FYI, that was Craig who wrote that! Craig is running the show now.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2023 8:35 pm 
Friend
Friend

I am really glad to hear you are still there, bought a Tramp kit when it first came out. I want an osd kit in the future, and another Tramp.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2023 4:12 pm 

I just requested and promptly received a full refund of my deposit due to lack of communication. I simply ran out of patience. I wish everyone the best, hopefully Craig or Stephen or whoever is running things now gets everything under control.

Glenn

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2023 1:08 pm 

has anyone heard updates on osd kit status?

thanks!