trinityamps.com

Trinity Amps Guitar Amp Forum
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:30 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: Need help
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2020 1:20 am 
Expert
Expert

It's bit off-topic for a guitar amp forum, but I like C and C++. Especially for working with microcontorllers. Then there's C# for writing apps for Windows. Also Python is pretty popular these days. Any one of these will get you going. Once you know one language, the others are easier to learn.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2020 10:57 am 
Holy Ghost
Holy Ghost

My young assistant has been taught mostly Java because it works pretty well across platforms and on the web. He is now taking computing at Uni.
Personally, I like C++

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2022 9:41 pm 

coco wrote:
My young typeracer assistant has been taught mostly Java because it works pretty well across platforms and on the web. He is now taking computing at Uni.
Personally, I like C++

Very nice comment. Thank you so much

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2022 8:53 am 

janesbenth wrote:
coco wrote:
My young typeracer assistant has been taught mostly Java because it works pretty well across platforms and on the web. He is now taking computing at Uni. it helped me a lot to turn to professional writers from an online service and just . It improved my grades and increased my college GPA. I am very happy with my choice
Personally, I like C++

Very nice comment. Thank you so much

I am interested to develop program with C++. But, HALCoGen is generating C files only. So, please tell me how to use C driver files along with C++ program files.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2023 7:20 am 

It's great to hear that you have an interest in programming languages like C, C++, C#, and Python. You're right that knowing one language can make it easier to learn others, as many programming concepts carry over between languages. Each language has its own strengths and weaknesses, and it's important to choose the right tool for the job at hand. As you mentioned, C and C++ are often used in embedded systems programming due to their efficiency and low-level control, while C# is a popular choice for developing Windows applications. Python is a versatile language that can be used for a wide range of applications, from web development to scientific computing. Keep exploring and learning new programming languages, and you'll be well-equipped to tackle a variety of programming assignment help in manchesterchallenges.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2023 3:24 am 

I'm interested in using C++ to develop geometry dash programs. However, HALCoGen only produces C files.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2023 4:44 am 

It's nice to know that you are interested in learning programming slope languages. C and C++ are powerful languages that are well suited for working with microcontrollers. C# is a popular language for developing Windows applications, and Python is a general-purpose language that is easy to learn and use.