trinityamps.com

Trinity Amps Guitar Amp Forum
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:50 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Cabinet
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2021 9:14 am 
Friend
Friend

I see on some pics of Tweeds where is a small screw & washer in the centre of the board where it attaches to the chassis. Our chassis has a hole but is it meant for a screw? I see no mention of one.Thx.

Post subject: Re: Cabinet
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2021 10:13 pm 
Friend
Friend

I was browsing through some posts on other topics and found the answer. Imagine if you DIDN’T have a room with a dozen technicians available night and day to support your customers how much more money you’d make! Of course, selling a ton of gear makes a difference but interesting that there is no trade off. For a Canadian there is no choice really. I, for one, won’t be paying maybe 30% more for the same item or maybe less. One thing is certain, I have a lot of confidence in my Trinity Tweed because I carefully compared what I would get with what I would pay. For one, a Fender built is over $2,000. Before tax, shipping and duties. A vintage could be ten times that. Interesting. Other kits…I see that maybe those techs are paid with the savings on some of the parts being of lesser quality and some being missing altogether. On top of that people in the U.S. don’t get paid what we do here so let’s consider that. And I will add that I had ONE BAD COMPONENT that bedeviled both me, the forum and Steve. When push came to shove only one person on the phone was required. All’s well that ends well.