trinityamps.com

Trinity Amps Guitar Amp Forum
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:57 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2021 5:23 pm 

Hi

I am think I am missing the .0005uf and .005uf caps intended for the contour switch. I have measured all my remaining caps and can't seem to find those values, even with the +-10% factored in.

anyone else have this issue with the kits? no problem to buy some, just thought I'd ask. Before I buy, I will check my turret board and see if I mistakenly put those caps somewhere they shouldn't be

Thanks

Danny

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2022 4:24 am 

duojet57 wrote:
Hi

I am think I am missing the .0005uf and .005uf caps intended for the contour switch. I have measured all my remaining caps and can't seem to find those values, even with the +-10% factored in.

any other individual dislike the topcv reviews? no issue to get some, fair thought I'd inquire. Before I purchase, I will check my turret board and check whether I erroneously put those covers some place they shouldn't be

Thanks

Danny

I have both a Silver Mica 500pF and a .0005uF Mallory 150 axial cap. Is there any reason to use one over the other, between Lug 5 and Lug 8, on the back of the Contour switch?

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2023 2:44 am 

I'm still having some minor trouble with this. I'm looking for the answer. Hope to receive help like you Fun Games.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2023 11:41 pm 

Is there any reason to utilize one over the other on the rear of the Contour switch, between Lug 5 and Lug 8? geometry dash scratch

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2023 3:46 am 

Is there a specific rationale for choosing one option over the other for the rear of the Contour switch, specifically between Lug 5 and Lug 8? Also, exploring geometry dash on Scratch. You should also visit this gaming link check here https://modlonely.com/tom-and-jerry-chase-mod-apk/

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2023 11:24 pm 

I own a 1995 and a 2000 Contour. Love the cars, but had gearbox issues in 95--replaced TSS, and now it's slipping and leaking. I'm now using a Lucas Stop Slip product, but it's not preventing the leak. The transmission on the 95 has approximately 100,000 miles on it.
Why are these vehicles known to suffer transmission issues? Is it a defect in the design? Can I foresee issues with my 2000 AT, or did they change the transmission between 1995 and 2000?
mario games

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2024 11:10 pm 

It sounds like you've done a thorough check of your components already. It's always a good idea to double-check your turret board just in case. If you still can't find the .0005uf and .005uf caps, it's possible they may have been missed in the kit packaging. Contact the kit manufacturer or supplier to see if they can provide the missing components or offer further assistance. In the meantime, purchasing the needed caps separately should help you proceed with your project. Good luck, Danny!